Making food for your family pets is easy and pet- healthy. Ellie, our Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, is celebrating her second birthday! This Birthday PupCake is made with all natural ingredients…including A Tavola Together Gluten Free All Purpose Flour.
Cook, Eat, Laugh…Claudia
- Birthday PupCake
1/4 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup cooking oil
1 tablespoon honey (optional)
1 cup shredded carrots
1 cup A Tavola Together Gluten Free All Purpose Flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Plain Greek Yogurt for frosting
- Preheat oven to 350* F. Grease a medium cupcake mold.
- Combine the egg, peanut butter, oil, and honey, in a large bowl; blend well. Stir in the carrots and mix thoroughly.
- Stir together GF all-purpose flour and baking soda and fold into the carrot mixture. Spoon cake batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30-40 minutes. Let cake cool in pan for 10 minutes; then turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Assemble with peanut butter in the middle and frost with Plain Greek Yogurt.